Who Out There...?

cinealma

Veteran
My shoot is scheduled for the weekend of 9/15. Any other late starters out there who still don't have their film in the can yet? Are you as freaked out as me? :eek:


John G.
 
I shoot mine Sept. 9th... Definitely later than I expected but... hey, it's all good.

I just keep telling myself how it's going to be alright, and how fun it will be. Of course, even if the film doesn't come out quite as I originally envisioned, WE'RE STILL MAKIN' MOVIES! how cool is that...?

It'll be fine.
 
cinealma said:
My shoot is scheduled for the weekend of 9/15. Any other late starters out there who still don't have their film in the can yet? Are you as freaked out as me? :eek:


John G.

Hey, if you're in the LA area and need someone to help crew the thing, let me know...
 
I'm right there with you.... haven't done anything production wise. Any Chicago people who want in on this one, PM me, as I'm still assembling crew, cast, locations, equipment..... well y ou get the picture, but I fully intend to have a finished short as of October 1.
 
My last scenes are planned for.......hmmmm.......sometime during the next 2 weeks...

and they take like half the film......groovy
 
Script is done. Storyboard is done. Need a location. Talent is up in the air. Costumes?!? Music ?!? Lucky for me I have a friend who is a FCP ninja. Well, maybe not for long.
 
i cant start mine until i can green screen to perfection, my story relies on it. the problem is i dont have Keylight. I have AE 7 for MAC, and would GREATLY appreciate bumming a copy of keylight from someone.
 
I'm due to film this coming weekend. Not worried. Going to keep it simple and hope that my final girl can act, or at least act scared.
 
In Chicago, Got script,actors,story board, score, crew+FX team all rolled into a tight ready to roll ball. We start shooting on 9-1-06:Drogar-Evil(DBG): . Even if I don't make the contest deadline...We're still gonna finish the project:kali: !
 
Shooting this Saturday and Sunday (Labor Day holiday weekend) in San Jose. If anyone in Northern Cali wants to come down ya'll are welcome!
 
vislaw said:
Shooting this Saturday and Sunday (Labor Day holiday weekend) in San Jose. If anyone in Northern Cali wants to come down ya'll are welcome!

Oh, MAN! I wish that I could! I was raised in Northern California and miss it very much!

vislaw, i just have to tell you the stuff you are doing is amazing! That CGI snake is just mindblowing!

Have a great shoot.... EVERYONE!!!
 
Rock Punk! said:
Script is done. Storyboard is done. Need a location. Talent is up in the air. Costumes?!? Music ?!? Lucky for me I have a friend who is a FCP ninja. Well, maybe not for long.

Locations are locked. Next up: Talent - or maybe warm bodies will suffice at this point! I still have a friend that is an FCP ninja - so far.
 
Back
Top