White Balance won't work anymore?

Neutral

Active member
I just noticed today that on my LCD display of my fs700 there's no more white balance reader on the bottom right. I tried toggling the switch on the right side of the camera and pushing the custom white balance button but nothing happens. Any idea what's going on or how to fix this? I'm on an important documentary shoot and having my white balance stuck is not going to go over well unless I fix this soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hey, you've probably figured it out by now but I thought I'd put up a solution in case anyone was looking.
Go to Menu > Camera > White Balance Preset > Manual Set WB

Now go back to the WB button on the side of the camera and press it. Should be there on the screen.
 
Back
Top