While You Are Waiting For The Results Contest ...

Mark Johnson

The Dude Abides
Just for the HELL of it, I'm going to add a little contest here while we're waiting for results. ...

I've got a copy of Pete Shaner's book: 24P: Make Your Digital Movies Look Like Hollywood that I'll send to the FIRST DVXUSER to correctly identify the location where I was when this photograph was taken:

HellPostOffice.jpg


GOOD LUCK!!! The contest expires as soon as the results are announced so have at it!!!!
 
Last edited:
It's in Grand Caymen Island...or maybe hell? I think that's the Gates Of Terror being opened.
-Kevin
Edit-Quick Fingers fellas. Nice
 
Mark Johnson said:
Ha ha.... No, I would have seen MovieMaster if it was.



No, Ted is, though.

I should have known it he was Movie Master ... that Ted is one Evil bastard. He and that Brandon Rice.
Spiteful. Petty. Unsupportive. Petty. Mean bastards. :kali::violent5:
 
LOL, yeah sure did. (Is that cheating?)
I first thought it was in a place called Hell. That kinda would of made sense. Was about to check that.....then saw you mentioned it wasn't in the USA.

(P.S., there is a Hell, in Michigan)
 
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
Or my waistline of 1989.

Just to be sure I checked google on that. Here's what comes up with a search for "Jack Daniel Stanley waistline of 1989":
The top site mentions:
"Self-medicating with ice cream for breakfast, ... her husband, but her job, her house, and her waistline. Desperate ......"

:beer:
 
Back
Top