V vmorris Member May 4, 2009 #1 Is there anything like transfer speeds or something I need to be looking out for? THanks.
C Casalen Well-known member May 4, 2009 #2 Speed transfers are listed in the specs, more is usually better. I don't know if there's a minimum requirement for video on this camera. I have some Kingstons that came with a lifetime warranty, if you can find that it'll be a safe investments.
Speed transfers are listed in the specs, more is usually better. I don't know if there's a minimum requirement for video on this camera. I have some Kingstons that came with a lifetime warranty, if you can find that it'll be a safe investments.
J JoeKavalier Member May 11, 2009 #4 I had this same question a few days ago and went with the Ridata Lighting 32gb which also happened to be one of the cheaper 32gb cards I could find. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820183225 Last edited: May 11, 2009
I had this same question a few days ago and went with the Ridata Lighting 32gb which also happened to be one of the cheaper 32gb cards I could find. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820183225
H holyzoo Well-known member May 11, 2009 #6 SanDisk Extreme III 8GB gave me troubles on the camera I rented. Now that I bought the 5DMkII, I'm using Lexar 16GB 300x, and 32GB Ridata 233x and no problems at all.
SanDisk Extreme III 8GB gave me troubles on the camera I rented. Now that I bought the 5DMkII, I'm using Lexar 16GB 300x, and 32GB Ridata 233x and no problems at all.
Thomas J. O'Hara Senior Citizen May 11, 2009 #7 I've got sanDisk extreme III 16 GB - work great. Also, some generic brand 16 GB - work great as well.
I've got sanDisk extreme III 16 GB - work great. Also, some generic brand 16 GB - work great as well.