When can we view?

the only thing that feels longer is finding out what the next fest is about, since I couldn't make the previous one!
 
Gauranga said:
I was reading the Horrorfest rules and it stipulates that you need to have at least 100 posts to review entries. Fair enough, but what if you submited a film? It doesn't seem fair that you can be a part of the festival and NOT part of it at the same time. Any possibility of an exception for users that submitted a film? I'm not even close to 100 entries but my film is in the process of being uploaded now.


:zombie_smiley:

Gauranga, that's what happened to me on the last fest. Lurk around the rest of the forum and if you find something you want to chime in on, do so. Just don't be annoying. You'll find that you'll hit the 100 mark in no time with room to spare.

Pimp your thread, comment here and there, post in others.. etc.

you'll get there.
/j
 
I cant wait to see these films. I wanted in on this fest but I just got my camera and I didnt want to rush together anything.
 
i cannot wait to see them. i am pretty positive this will be the best dvx fest to date.

and not to mention the prizes are sick.
 
MOVIE MASTER said:
Lets See Them Know For The Love Of Satan!!!

Dude everytime I'm on this forum now, I have to have a gallon of holy water a few crosses:) Problem is, the last post of yours that started freaking me out, I dumped half my jug of Holy Water (from rome.. the good stuff) right on my monitor. There was some fire and some sorta skull looking thing, Then my Dual monitor system became a single monitor system, and the damn stain thats left over keeps barking at me...


I'm freaking OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



//I've contracted a cold and i am heavly medicated if you was wonderin'
 
Jarred..................Jarred................its time to let the evil out...... can the evil come out to play...... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
 
I want to see these movies so bad Im actually working right now at my job to pass the time. Thats not good.
 
Looking forward to this Hell Fest!!!

Hope I can get through all these before my laptop starts oozing slimey red gooey stuff...

E.
 
Back
Top