When can we view?

Aram Bauman said:
Yeah but how many peeps went rushing over to the other part of the site thinking they missed something. Now thats funny. I have always loved the jokes that you don't have to be there to see but can imagine what happens.

Hey Aram, your ass is rusting! Hahahaha! Made you look :)
 
Aram Bauman said:
Yeah but how many peeps went rushing over to the other part of the site thinking they missed something. Now thats funny. I have always loved the jokes that you don't have to be there to see but can imagine what happens.

100% agree.

P.S. you might want to have MOVIE MASTER remove that pic from you thread (unless a mod did already). :thumbup:
 
Yah, well I want to be there when Aram tries to fly somewhere, and the TSA agent, just like Kathy Griffin in that Sprite commercial goes "wank wank" and holds the handheld metal detector over Aram's "pelvic" area. The scene unfolds...
 
Back
Top