Imamacuser
Veteran
I just purchased a used FS7M2, and I'm wondering what tests I should conduct to confirm that everything is functioning as it should.
I shot a white surface at minimum aperture to confirm that no areas of the sensor had laser damage.
I have yet to shoot at max ISO to confirm there are no dead/hot/stuck pixels.
The side grip works, VND works, EVF works, HDMI works, XQD slots work.
I haven't programed the custom buttons in order to test them, nore have I tested the XLR inputs & phantom power yet.
What am I overlooking?
I don't have the equipment to test the following things:
SDI outputs, WLAN USB, multi-interface shot-shoe.
I'm considering getting a 15mm baseplate and dovetail for easier balancing on a tripod, and pairing with a follow focus and matte box when the situation warrants it.
Thanks.
I shot a white surface at minimum aperture to confirm that no areas of the sensor had laser damage.
I have yet to shoot at max ISO to confirm there are no dead/hot/stuck pixels.
The side grip works, VND works, EVF works, HDMI works, XQD slots work.
I haven't programed the custom buttons in order to test them, nore have I tested the XLR inputs & phantom power yet.
What am I overlooking?
I don't have the equipment to test the following things:
SDI outputs, WLAN USB, multi-interface shot-shoe.
I'm considering getting a 15mm baseplate and dovetail for easier balancing on a tripod, and pairing with a follow focus and matte box when the situation warrants it.
Thanks.