Hi all,
Does anyone know what colors are going to be available in the United States? I'm looking at either the red or the blue. The black is to "business looking" for me. Not only do I like the red or the blue one better, but I think when shooting, my friends and relatives would be much more comfortable.. Its not like some professional, slick looking photo equipment stuck up on their face..
rogar-BigGrin(DBG) (but little do they know, the quality is still good)
Does anyone know what colors are going to be available in the United States? I'm looking at either the red or the blue. The black is to "business looking" for me. Not only do I like the red or the blue one better, but I think when shooting, my friends and relatives would be much more comfortable.. Its not like some professional, slick looking photo equipment stuck up on their face..