Was this shot with RED camera's?

Could be. Agree, lovely girl, but I thought the video felt a bit laboured and band looked too self-conscience. The grade didn't do it for me either I'm afraid.
 
I like it. I think it's good song. I didn't mind the production stuff (butterfly, seeing the tracks). It was well executed. You have to give them that. After Birdman, I expect we'll see a whole lot of oners! Yep, looks like Reds
 
To answer your question, I believe you are correct. Looks like 2 Reds; one on the steadicam and one on the tracks. Could not get a great view of the one on the steadicam but they obviously had a budget and for the sake of color matching I don't see why both wouldn't be Reds.
 
I really liked this video and song. Whatever cam it was, the production company knew how to use it.
 
For making this clip they were inspired by Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel. There are some funny moments, check out the guy dancing and holding the balloons on the background at 0m50s. Than at 2m50s you see him again, with, as someone put it on Youtube, "with his own choreography". Hilarious :-) I had never heard of this Canadian band before but I like the song and clip so much that I am definitely going to check out their other songs.
 
Back
Top