Harry Lime
Well-known member
Hello
I am looking for a exprienced DoP with knowledge of the Sony F3 for a project in Los Angles (June).
This is a paid job that will shoot for two days in June around Los Angeles. One day will be outdoors and the other indoors.
The project is a period piece set in the late 1950's.
Most of the camera (Sony F3 with slog) and support equipment is already in place.
Please contact Feli at feli2@earthlink.net with a link to your website and reel.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Feli
I am looking for a exprienced DoP with knowledge of the Sony F3 for a project in Los Angles (June).
This is a paid job that will shoot for two days in June around Los Angeles. One day will be outdoors and the other indoors.
The project is a period piece set in the late 1950's.
Most of the camera (Sony F3 with slog) and support equipment is already in place.
Please contact Feli at feli2@earthlink.net with a link to your website and reel.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Feli
Last edited: