Voting Deadline?

Charli

cool little "title"
Just need to know how much time I have to view, review, view-view each
short film before I must turn in my vote.
 
Seriously is there a deadline because I have been working alot and im downloading the movies at home now and plan on doing some viewing tonight and all weekend.
 
tony - they should give us 10 days or 14, don't know for sure. Then they
talley the votes.
 
Charli said:
tony - they should give us 10 days or 14, don't know for sure. Then they
talley the votes.

That sounds reasonable. It will take many a week just to download and watch them all.
 
Brandon Rice said:
A week from today is the deadline, you have to have your ballots emailed back to contact@dvxuser.com for more info, refer to the sticky in this forum, thanks!

Thanks, I didnt see it in the sticky before. I will definitly have the ballot in by then.
 
ugh! I have no time to sit and enjoy each one. I hope I have enough posts by next week to submit my ballot.
 
Back
Top