Vote for JUNE short films here!

Dan_Lahav

Well-known member
Ok here are the entries folks. Everyone did a great job for this month; I was thoroughly impressed. Good luck to all of you. As a prize, one of you lucky contestants will win a pair of shades from Somatic Optics thanks to our very own John Hudson and his wife. I have a pair and they rule.

I have asked Kyle to set up direct links to the movies so everyone can download them properly...So until then, log into Kyle's FTP and download them using an FTP download manager like CuteFTP (free and compatible with MAC & PC).

EDIT: Kyle has kindly set up direct download links below!
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Where was this announced, it's the first I've heard of it...am I asleep? :)
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

I understand it's confusing... I wish we could change the format of the "Contests" section since it feels unorganized. It's been around for a few months now. Next month's contest theme will be selected by the winner in a few days so stick around and enter!
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

damn i didnt get to post mine..i just filmed yesterday :(  DO I STILL HAVE TIME DAN, its all done ??
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

I cant view TRUST ME; it says

Couldnt open the file because the end of the file was reached prematurely.
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Hey Kyle, i'm gonna end voting probably sunday night so the July contest can get way. If you hurry, hopefully people can vote for yours in time! Msg me and i'll add yours to the poll
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Hey John-
I just tried downloading it and it works fine. Maybe try "saving as" and opening it up that way?
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Great job on the videos everyone! I was very impressed. Can't wait to see who wins.
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Please don't end voting til monday morning?  I'm downloading all of them now (but on a dialup connection), so it'll likely be tomorrow (sunday) morning before they are downloaded, and I want enough time to watch them after I get home from our cookout and fireworks tomorrow night.
Thanks
~Andrew

Edit: I watched them and voted, so end it when you want :)
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

I just tried to vote, but I guess I'm too late, the poll was locked. Oh well, wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Really liked "The Note" and "Trust Me" -- they both played off of popular DVXUser themes, the Dad-sold-my-playstation and the Fahrenheit 9/11. I thought "The Note" showed probably the best filmmaking skills, but the ridiculous humor of "Trust Me" was hard to deny too.

Congrats to the winner, and all entrants!
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Oh no! I took the weekend off and I missed it all!! Were are the links gone! Why cant I vote :(
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

Hi Am, I actually did manage to see some but not all, which is yours? I am having PC problems this morn . . . Imagine a monday morning crash! so yes pls post.
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

hey where can I download all the films, the link seems to have taken the projects down.
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

damn i dont know what happened to the films in the folder..i never deleted them...wtf?
 
Re: Vote for JUNE short films here!

I loved trust me, I think that the whole project could be taken up a notch & with some more time on your hands to polish up the setups it surley would make that classic short hall of fame! Give us more ecoloco, more ecoloco, more until da evening comes!
 
Back
Top