Video Back Up and Running

Audio is only comming out of the left channel.

If this is an HD video you should at least post higher res version. I see alot of ailising on the full screen version.

This is shot with an XL-H1?

Also my decoder says this is an h.264 video with aac audio. But its in a WMV file. I dont think many people with windows media player only will be able to play this back.

Try using Megui and encode this at 640x480 with the same file size, You'll be surprized at the results.

Looks pretty good, but a bit dark. A bit more contrast could really help out the dark effect you're doing.

Some of the cuts are a little distracting at the end.

This seems to be missing a scene where hes taking the girl out on a date inter spliced. You have enough solo shots of the singer singing though. Just a little something different to cut up between the singer singing, and an action scene (like a guy pulling up in a nice car and getting out) or even the guy working out at the gym. (He probablly does that alot judging from his appearance)
 
Thanks Demistate Audio Coming out of 1 channel hmmm! Don't know what that's about. Just learning color correction so there's things I have to still learn but I'll play around with things it was shot with the xl-h1 and I'm sure there's a way to get a higher res version but I'm not sure how to do it I'll try the 640x480 thing even thought I though it was preset to export at the size.

Anyway thanks for the feedback.
 
Back
Top