Azmyth
Veteran
I'm in need of a VFX artist who can do a small (It might be difficult, I'm not sure) edit ONE part of ONE scene. I'm not sure the amount of frames. I can send you the clips.
I need an item removed from the scene. I need it done before March 13th if possible.
I can't offer much at this time but copy and credit, but it's an easy way to get a credit in a feature film.
If interested email me at blackflightstudio@gmail.com SUBJECT: VFX and I'll send you the clip to review.
Thanks!
I need an item removed from the scene. I need it done before March 13th if possible.
I can't offer much at this time but copy and credit, but it's an easy way to get a credit in a feature film.
If interested email me at blackflightstudio@gmail.com SUBJECT: VFX and I'll send you the clip to review.
Thanks!