Uploading a script on DVX

alex whitmer

Veteran
Is there a way to post scripts here? I see images and video, but just not seeing place/way to post screenplays. Is it the attachment thingy? Is there a size limit to the attachment?

Yup, I don't do techie stuff so well.

a
 
Because I want to share it for educational purposes only. The script was ripped off and the production canceled in post, so let's get some mileage out of the 3 years and 4,000 hours I put into it.

Anyways, it's not attaching. Maybe too big a file. I'll try another route.


Here ...

http://howtospeakscript.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/of-gods-and-kings_final-draft-2009.pdf

Feel free to share it, copy it, upload it here and there and everywhere and post new links. Goin' for a million copies around the globe and beyond !!

a
 
Last edited:
Hmm, attaching can be tricky. First it will upload and attach to your account and then you have to tell it to attach to your post. However, your link above is a better option.
 
Umm, sorry if I caused a bit of confusion...

The script was ripped off and the production canceled in post, so let's get some mileage out of the 3 years and 4,000 hours I put into it.

^ I was referring to this. Unless you also referred to that which makes this a double useless post. :)
 
Back
Top