Untitled Matthew Sanders Project.... Haha.

mattlj25

Member
Ok so my hat is now in the ring.

Anyone in the central Texas area wanting to get in on this let me know!
 
Haha hey guys thanks,



So we're actually working on a pretty crazy idea.. we'll see how that pans out.

I'll let you guys know!
 
Also, for people who want to help out on things that don't actually require you to be in our area.. let me know and I'll get you on.
 
sweet, I'm the 10 pm news director for the ABC affliate (KRHD ABC40) down there (well we broadcast from Waco and shoot it to B/CS)

Love to read your script when you get a chance

Rogan
 
sweet, I'm the 10 pm news director for the ABC affliate (KRHD ABC40) down there (well we broadcast from Waco and shoot it to B/CS)

Love to read your script when you get a chance

Rogan

Awesome yeah I had a job with the other news station here, KBTX.

Great I'll send you the script when it's finished, we're just polishing up a few parts.
 
Back
Top