Underwater housing with the Nex 5n?

ReelFilmGeek

Well-known member
Just recently picked up a Sony Nex 5n through a open box deal at best buy and was wondering if anyone had experience with this cheap underwater housing? could really open up the possibility of underwater work. They have two versions, one for hte 16mm pancake lens and one for the 18-55mm kit lens, not sure what one would be better to start off with. Would allow for some really cool shots and not being a go pro it would allow for me to produce some really good photos as well.

My main concern is how much I can trust it, as I would like to be able to use it not just as a case to protect it from the water but also as a case to take when I go scuba diving. anyways here is the case: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/sony-nex-5n-underwater-housing
 
Back
Top