UNC basketball vs. NC State

King Cole

Active member
I got my HPX170 yesterday at 6pm with 2 P2 cards and had never filmed with P2 or DVCPROHD before. Game started at 8. I'd used the DVX extensively and the HVX (not with P2) over the summer on Stopgap. I messed up the white balance in the second half and very briefly tried to fix it in FCP. Shot in 720/30pn. P2 is great, can't wait to see what else I can do with this camera.

Got lots of questions about marking clips and last clip delete, etc. but I think I can figure (most of) them out. I won't be going back to tape.

I was able to cut this (just under an hour worth of raw footage) with Dioni (the narrator/reporter) in about 2 hours after a 30 minute import.

http://vimeo.com/3278062

ps- This video unfortunately must come down in three days, but enjoy it until then.

JC
 
Last edited:
Back
Top