Oliver Rush
Well-known member
Here is a 30 commercial I just shot for a pilot with my HPX170 that is scheduled to air in the coming month. We also cut in some of our RED footage from the actual show, but the majority of it is from the HPX170:
http://vimeo.com/12583491
Also, here is another commercial I shot for a night club a couple of months back armed only with my HPX170 and a sun gun No other lighting was allowed nor was I permitted to use a tripod or any other support other than my shoulder mount:
http://vimeo.com/9744715
While I shot and edited both of these, I was provided all the music and logos (except for the text) by the client. Both of these were low budget one-day shoots. I used Final Cut Pro 7 and Motion 4 for all my editing.
If you have any feedback it would be appreciated. Thanks for checking these out.
http://vimeo.com/12583491
Also, here is another commercial I shot for a night club a couple of months back armed only with my HPX170 and a sun gun No other lighting was allowed nor was I permitted to use a tripod or any other support other than my shoulder mount:
http://vimeo.com/9744715
While I shot and edited both of these, I was provided all the music and logos (except for the text) by the client. Both of these were low budget one-day shoots. I used Final Cut Pro 7 and Motion 4 for all my editing.
If you have any feedback it would be appreciated. Thanks for checking these out.