S stel Member Feb 5, 2010 #1 Hi guys, I am new here so if this is in the wrong for I do apologize. I just bought a MAC and am trying to transfer my footage over to my computer so I can edit it. However, it won't let me. I am using Imovies as my editing software. Any advice? It would be much appreciated!
Hi guys, I am new here so if this is in the wrong for I do apologize. I just bought a MAC and am trying to transfer my footage over to my computer so I can edit it. However, it won't let me. I am using Imovies as my editing software. Any advice? It would be much appreciated!
xqzt Well-known member Feb 6, 2010 #2 You should be more specific with the question.... Firewire? Is it an old version of Imovie, will it even allow you to capture HDV? Older mac?
You should be more specific with the question.... Firewire? Is it an old version of Imovie, will it even allow you to capture HDV? Older mac?
S stel Member Feb 6, 2010 #3 Everything is brand new. I bought Final Pro Cut express today and am still having problems. I am using Firewire 800 to transfer.
Everything is brand new. I bought Final Pro Cut express today and am still having problems. I am using Firewire 800 to transfer.