Too late?

Fohdeesha

Well-known member
I think I'm going to attempt entering. Never shot a short before, had my ex1 less than two weeks, and we don't even have a script yet. Think we can do it?
 
You can do it. Just keep it simple. Don't go for anything crazy complicated because it's only 6 minutes or less.

You'll have to work hard at it but you be glad you did when you finish your film.

Good Luck.
 
LMAO... the Penguin strikes again!

:evil: Bwahahahahaha! Just realizing that that damn Dustin Rogan got me distracted on MSN and I put "can" instead of "do." Aaaarrrrgggghhh! I have too much pride to edit it though.

Oh, yes, can he make his film...? I am sure you can do it! [Insert standard prep phrase here].

EDIT: Nooo! He beat me to it!

...especially Penguin.

I can't deny that...

(Can you taste sarcasm online? :huh: If so then your taste buds must be exploding right now!) Now, Dustin, stop keeping me from replying to this PM from Tommy.
 
best way to get an idea for the fest is to go through the discription of all of our films for the fest, pick the one you like best and try to get it done first.
 
I shot, edited and delivered "The Enchanted Notes of a Time Traveling Piano" in 9 days for Timefest. It still isn't quite done, but maybe I'll polish it after this fest... or not.
Warning:
I did lose a little more hair and still haven't caught up on sleep yet, so get crackin'!

You can do it.
 
Back
Top