Today's the day!

PainTed

Active member
My DVX100b, Matte box, filters, Rock-dvx-zfi, Barry's book, and extra tapes are on the way. I'm at work and it's being deliverd here. I can't even stand the wait. Now how to get out of work...
 
I lucked out. The boss went golfing for the afternoon. I've been unpacking everything and setting it up. Even shot some crappy footage of my office for fun. The camera is a lot more heavy duty than I thought it would be. Feels solid. The only thing I have an issue with is using the UV filter with my matte box. I have the filter on but the matte box when it screws on, won't get all the way around to line up evenly. Maybe I can't use both at the same time?
 
i just got my dvx100b and accessories today. i almost didn't when DHL delivered it all to the wrong house!
 
Back
Top