Time Flies: another home movie.

Tracey Lee

Well-known member
Had to take my gh1 with me on a family train ride a couple of weeks ago. Great times with the kids and family.

Tried some film looks as well.

 
Thanks guys. I actually used Apple Color and the film look with a combination of messing with the gamma and lift.
 
Sounds like Porcupine Tree or IQ. Either way, big fan of prog rock. Nice video too.

Confirm!
PT vid on the toobe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8jm61vk2Ao)

Re. footage - and it's something that I am applying to myself painfully - al lot of attention needs to be given to focus. One or two random out of focus shots can be ok, but I really dig when focus is sharp as much as possible.
Obviously run+gun adlib shooting almost guarantees a series of less-than-perfect moments :-/ which need to be (painfully) edited at a later stage...

Ciao

Paul
 
Uncle,

I do prefer in focus subjects as well actually. It is the run n gun style that doesn't allow for it. I prob let in too much out of focus stuff when doing family movies...but then again, it's a family move ;)
 
Back
Top