The Spider Brace

sundance44ANCE44

Active member
After Searching The Net For An ""afordable Camera Support System"" Everything Now-a-days Has To Be A System Or It Seems The Vendors Cant Sell It. I Purchased The Spider Brace And Have To Admit It Seriously Overcomes The Xl2 Series Nose Heaviness. Made Of Poly Vinyl Carbonate Its Very Light Weight But Rugged With Two Hand Grips In Front Of The Cam.
The Only Draw Back Ive Found Is That Because The Mfg Has To Adapt One Model To Accomodate Several Cams That The Xl2 Should Have Been Carried Slightly More Rearward Towards The Operators Shoulder. For Most Consumers This Wont Be A Problem However I Have Lost A Lot Of My Upper Body Strength And Intend On Machining A Adaptor To Move The Cam 2.5" Farther Rearward. For The Price This Is An Excellent Deal, If It Were To Be Made By Anton Bauer It Would Probably Be Priced At $300 But From Spider Its Only $69. I Can Highly Recommend This Piece Of Gear, Photos To Follow After Field Testing.
 
Back
Top