S. Matthews
Well-known member
Here is a video i shot this past weekend. I had some issues with dirty filters so I apologize for the dirt spots on the footage. I had some family issues this week and thus things like removing little specs of dirt mattered little more than... well little specks of dirt.
for the same reasons my description on both the video and here are slim and will fill in any technical details and camera settings later. For now I will say I used nostalgic (-2,-2,-2,-2) a Rokinon 14mm f2.8, a polarizing filter, and a soft mist black filter.
plus I am uploading an impromptu driving low light video I shot on the way up later today.
Enjoy!
for the same reasons my description on both the video and here are slim and will fill in any technical details and camera settings later. For now I will say I used nostalgic (-2,-2,-2,-2) a Rokinon 14mm f2.8, a polarizing filter, and a soft mist black filter.
plus I am uploading an impromptu driving low light video I shot on the way up later today.
Enjoy!