The Most Creative HorrorFest Entries?

MOST CREATIVE PICKS OF HORRORFEST:

Conrad Johnson's Girl Next Door [My new top pick!]
Adam Montoya's Welcome [Best cinematography!]
Inexistence's Mécontentement [Best film in French!]
Jeremy Poindexter's The Morning After [Most "festival-ready!"]
Edgen's Brown Waters [Highest Voight-Kampff score!]
 
Psynema said:
Just saw Dear Jane...

Did anyone else spot the microphone cord in one of the shots? Unless it was rope, but looked more like a cord:huh: ?

It was rope. We didn't have any microphones. I swear.
 
Rezfactor said:
Edgen's Brown Waters [Highest Voight-Kampff score!]

I'm gonna feel dumb, but wasn't this the machine in Blade Runner? Or, is there another meaning behind this?

- "Maliboo" stands in its own sandbox.

- "Mecontentement" was just so damn artsy and in a foreign language. I just assumed it was different.

-"Into the Darkness" was to me different than the norm. If he had a different title, it would hit you like a ton of bricks.

-"The Morning After" stood out in that it was like an after school special gone wrong on crack. :)

-"Untitled FIN" (jenningsp milk dude) was just out there. If you watched the bts his personality totally reflects the film. I'm not sure what cloud he's hanging at, but I'd like to visit briefly just to say i've been there.

I'm sure there's others. I can't wait to get started on the next one! I'll do three films this time. :)

/j
 
Psynema said:
Just saw Dear Jane...

Did anyone else spot the microphone cord in one of the shots? Unless it was rope, but looked more like a cord:huh: ?
I don't think it was a mic cord, because I didn't use any microphones!:)
 
Back
Top