"The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholomew Saxton" - Jason Spinos

I reallly enjoyed this film. I watched twice, the first time I just went along for the ride through Bart's miserable life. I thought the story was original, it hit just about every note for me, darkly funny, sad, happy.

It looked great. The set and wardrobe looked authentic. The lighting was well done and I thought you had some really well composed shots. They helped tell the story without being obvious. The beginning and the death scene specifically. But I liked the shots with the boy and the butler as well.

The acting was top notch, especially by Justin and Zack, it seems its hard to find good young actors, but Zack did really well.

I liked that through all the misery(even though quite a bit was humorous), it actually ended on a happy note and it worked.

I don't have anything bad to say about this film and I tried to think of something, just so I could dish out some constructive criticism. lol

Great job! This fest is brutal if this didn't make it in the top 8.
 
Thanks so much for checking out the film and for all the kind words!

Looking forward to reading your next Scriptfest entry!
 
Jason wish you were out here mang! Gary and I are burnt. Much like the TDRP shoot...Luis gave us some soothing ointments...and we're both up way before everyone else...

Rogan
 
Back
Top