afernbrant
New member
What's up guys.
Just got my hands on the FS700. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but after a few minutes I was hooked. Used Nikon glass with the Novoflex adapter. (Did not lock in place on the camera) but worked non the less. Just have to learn how to trust the setup. Used the native files with Premiere Pro (Dragged and dropped right into timeline) worked like a charm. No color correction on and I know some shots lack spot on exposure but we had lots of clouds with sun coming trough at times so hardest part was to keep up with the changing condition.
Just wanted to share the footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhv-eK5IXw
Let me know what you think!
Just got my hands on the FS700. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but after a few minutes I was hooked. Used Nikon glass with the Novoflex adapter. (Did not lock in place on the camera) but worked non the less. Just have to learn how to trust the setup. Used the native files with Premiere Pro (Dragged and dropped right into timeline) worked like a charm. No color correction on and I know some shots lack spot on exposure but we had lots of clouds with sun coming trough at times so hardest part was to keep up with the changing condition.
Just wanted to share the footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhv-eK5IXw
Let me know what you think!