Super Moon GH-13

S. Matthews

Well-known member
here is a quick video I did on my GH-13 the other night, the moon wasn't that much larger from my perspective but I figured I might as well try.


if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, enjoy!
 
What lens? And was that video or time lapse photos? And why doesn't my GH13 have that kind of lack of FPN and purple and green banding in low light...
The last question is rhetorical... =) Nice shot though. Oh, and how many times is that sped up?
 
The moon is basically in full sunshine, so the sunny 16 rule applies, iso 100 1/100 f16. I also did a video of the moon at 1/100 f8 iso100 - overexposed by 2 stops, but I used a T3i instead.
 
Thanks, I used a canon efs 55-250, not exactly what I wanted to be using but that's a whole other story. My settings were ISO 100-160 f11-16, shutter 800-1000 (not ideal). This was from video files, some were sped up from around 800x - 1800x, some was cropped, others were the digital zoom which I shrunk a bit to increase the perceived resolution. yeah this was not my optimal shooting settings but i kind of rushed it last minute, and my grade seems to have brought out some of the underlying issues of the footage (I see far more FPN in this than my original).
 
Back
Top