waqasnasir
New member
Dear Experts
I am an amateur videographer and a professional photographer.
For an assignment i have to record an interview and for that i will be using my Canon 5D Mark III.
I have in my storage RODE NTG2 Microphone (never used) and i am thinking to use it for the first time to record the audio.
Can you please suggest the best and affordable (economical) hardware options to connect the RODE NTG2 microphone with 5D Mark III ?
I read some threads on the internet but mostly they were many years old, so I am thinking that some nice new hardware must be there in the market now.
I visited beachtek website and they have some nice gear but i am not sure which one will fit my need, since the RODE microphone gives out XLR output where 5D Mark III has a stereo pin as input.
Instead of wasting hours / days on research, it is best to ask the experts of this field.
If some latest discussion forum thread is there on the same topic, please you can refer me to it as well.
Thank you and looking forward.
I am an amateur videographer and a professional photographer.
For an assignment i have to record an interview and for that i will be using my Canon 5D Mark III.
I have in my storage RODE NTG2 Microphone (never used) and i am thinking to use it for the first time to record the audio.
Can you please suggest the best and affordable (economical) hardware options to connect the RODE NTG2 microphone with 5D Mark III ?
I read some threads on the internet but mostly they were many years old, so I am thinking that some nice new hardware must be there in the market now.
I visited beachtek website and they have some nice gear but i am not sure which one will fit my need, since the RODE microphone gives out XLR output where 5D Mark III has a stereo pin as input.
Instead of wasting hours / days on research, it is best to ask the experts of this field.
If some latest discussion forum thread is there on the same topic, please you can refer me to it as well.
Thank you and looking forward.