hatsoff2halford
Well-known member
Hey everyone, I haven't cleaned the heads of my camera and it has around 130 hours on it. It is dropping frames and causing strange audio bleeps that are almost like the sound of rewinding the tape at high speeds while the audio still plays. I'm not sure if this would be caused by the heads of the camera? It is dropping quite a bit of frames which makes me think it's something more serious. Does anyone have any idea as to how many frames can be dropped due to dirty recording heads?
I am hoping all it takes is a cleaning, and I plan on sending it into a service center, but if anyone has any other ideas as to the problem it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
I am hoping all it takes is a cleaning, and I plan on sending it into a service center, but if anyone has any other ideas as to the problem it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks