Stars Timelapse teaser

Shinobi Productions

Active member
Working on some timelapse stuff with constellations and stuff.

Here is a short teaser I thought I would post. Its 35 Minutes shown over 14 seconds of the constellation Cassiopeia. I used a star filter for some dramatic effect.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinobiFilms#p/u/0/gMdvNoY0nCc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
 
i feel i should comment as uve had no responses, had to check it out on youtube as the link in here doesnt seem to open it up :(
i love the stars and stuff but when i try timelapse iam defo gonna do the usual blooming/dying flower, clouds passing, i know its the typical one but it shows the effects well, it was hard to make out the stars in your vid. just looked black with a few blue dots. give it a shot on a melting icecube or icecream perhaps. :smile:

respect for shooting for the stars tho, them get a bum deal these days!

dave: my god! its full of stars! 2001: a space odyssey (great film) was only actually said in the sequal 2010: the year we make contact.
its a bold statement tho if you know how to hear it! maybe the boldest one there is! :smile:
 
Back
Top