remoteman
Member
Thought you might be interested in seeing this, i had a job last night and hadn't used the fs700 before so took it down to Manly beach (Sydney, Aus) at sunrise to nut things out. I'm used to working with a Scarlet and it was super nice to have a much easier post workflow, although i think it could have dealt with some of the backlit/high contrast scenes better. Really impressed with the speedbooster as well, ended up shooting some canon 50mmL f0.9 stuff with it later last night, lots of fun. Just gotta find the money to invest now...
https://vimeo.com/64980111
EDIT: I did a test which shows the difference in perspective between proper full frame (5d3) and the fs700+speedbooster, as well as the effect (if any) the speedbooster has on vignetting. You can see it below, post #4
https://vimeo.com/64980111
EDIT: I did a test which shows the difference in perspective between proper full frame (5d3) and the fs700+speedbooster, as well as the effect (if any) the speedbooster has on vignetting. You can see it below, post #4
Last edited:




