speculation.

Michael Summers

Well-known member
I have the old dvx100, and this makes me want to sell it and save for the new hvx. i'm taking the chance that the hvx will be around $4000-$4500. am i thinking realistically or should i keep my allready great dvx. the only problem is, when this hvx comes out the value of my dvx will drop immensely. just need someone elses opinion on what i should do, i'm torn!
 
I dont know about the $4000, unless they shipped it without the P2 card, which is half that price.
 
I think the DVX is going to hold pretty steady at 3K or so--about what it is now with the rebate. Sadly, the HVX200 is not going to come in at 4-4.5K--think more along the lines of 6-7K.
 
michael_summers said:
never mind then :(
actually now would be the time to maybe upgrade to the 100a for me.

Or wait until someone on here steps up to the HDX and sells their 100a for cheap :thumbup:
 
Back
Top