Some more M2 and HVX test footage

Lens Used

Lens Used

I used the Nikon 105mm f2.5.

I'm going to use the HVX and the Redrock M2 pretty soon for a feature and I've been playing around with the M2 just to get a feel for what it can do. I also want to be able to use it without having to think about it.
I used to shoot a lot of 16mm stuff and some 35mm. This is no harder than working with that, and the cost is a lot less.

I just compared some my HVX stuff to some of my old TV spots shot on film and I think that the HVX stuff looks better.

Seamus+
 
No Spacer

No Spacer

Thanks. I'm guessing that you meant "spacer"? The answer is no, I haven't seen the need for one.

Seamus
 
Yes, Invision, I will be posting a fair amount of HVX w/M2 footage pretty soon.
I'm trying to find a way to make the files a little larger than this post, but not full-blown. When I post them in DVCPro HD, hardly anyone can view them. When I scale them a little smaller, they get squashed horizontally.

Seamus+
 
Back
Top