Some grabs from aftereffects project (GS400 content)

Giallogreg

Active member
For a silly little AfterEffects project, I thought they turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think.

I used the "Wide" 60i mode, converted it to 24p w/ Magic Bullet and used the "Warmish" filter with the post gamma on 0 (also Magic Bullet).

dan15kk.jpg


dan30yu.jpg



And the unfinished project
 
Looks great! Especially the house in the beginning was awesome! But it looks like many of the colors "disappear" when the frame freezes on the guy and the bottle.
 
KeiserSniTT said:
Looks great! Especially the house in the beginning was awesome! But it looks like many of the colors "disappear" when the frame freezes on the guy and the bottle.

The house was a still image i got off the internet and used After Effects to simulate the third dimension, hehe, ghetto, I know.

Oh yeah, when I freeze frame on the guy, I posterize the image, so thats why the colors disappear.

Thanks for the input guys!
 
Giallogreg said:
The house was a still image i got off the internet and used After Effects to simulate the third dimension, hehe, ghetto, I know.

Oh yeah, when I freeze frame on the guy, I posterize the image, so thats why the colors disappear.

Thanks for the input guys!
Okay, the posterizing explains it. I did'nt like that. I would either keep all the colors or make it B/W, but that's just me:)
 
Great grabs...you know, the more I think about it, I many times see much better looking footage with cheaper cameras on here than with higher end. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that cheaper camera owners do more to squeeze every little bit of performance out of their gear whereas higher end gear owners get lacks b/c they feel their equipment will back it up. Just an interesting observation.
 
Back
Top