Just some dailies / selects from a project I DP'd. Not cut to the actual music.
http://vimeo.com/48711717
The director wanted a slow, meandering feel so we shot it mainly in 60fps with some 120 and 240 fps here and there. It's so nice to be able to shot 60fps as it just gives the piece such a different mood than 24fps.
Mainly shot just barebones handheld, no rig or EVF. The FS700 is great for that if you shorten the Viewfinder. I love this camera.
http://vimeo.com/48711717
The director wanted a slow, meandering feel so we shot it mainly in 60fps with some 120 and 240 fps here and there. It's so nice to be able to shot 60fps as it just gives the piece such a different mood than 24fps.
Mainly shot just barebones handheld, no rig or EVF. The FS700 is great for that if you shorten the Viewfinder. I love this camera.