So, who does everyone like so far?

VersuS said:
I will be suprised to see a top 5 that doesnt include:

Rekindled
ID
Bloody Mary
Dear Jane
Broken Circle

especially Rekindled and Bloody Mary must be in a close fight!!!!!

Hey Versus. I dropped out of your top 5? What did I do wrong? :crybaby:
 
Darkline said:
Hey Versus. I dropped out of your top 5? What did I do wrong? :crybaby:

Actually I was between you and Broken Circle ...but this Top5 doesnt represent exactly MY top5 but what I have seen from people's reactions so far
 
I have to say 'darkline' is somewhat tacky......lol HOWEVER, it was a name I came up with when I was 16 and I just can ditch it now.

doesnt bode well for my romantic comedies I know.....

Thanks Versus, I thought I'd maybe said something offensive! (it normally happens :huh: )
 
Back
Top