Andrew Brinkhaus Veteran Sep 17, 2008 #2 Think it would be best for organizations sake and for ease of finding things to keep the canon DSLR's seperate from the Nikons.
Think it would be best for organizations sake and for ease of finding things to keep the canon DSLR's seperate from the Nikons.
A ando Well-known member Sep 17, 2008 #3 i'm sure canon will have a forum in december when they release 5d2
rawfa Veteran Sep 17, 2008 #4 Red and Panasonic will be presenting their bets soon. We should have the name changed.
A ando Well-known member Sep 17, 2008 #5 why change it? other sections have to be created in the "others" section for each dslr or p&s with video. it would be best. a single forum for all it'll be overkill
why change it? other sections have to be created in the "others" section for each dslr or p&s with video. it would be best. a single forum for all it'll be overkill
j Veteran Sep 17, 2008 #6 sometimes I chuckle that I check a forum called "DVXUser" for info on 4k and now the latest videoDSLR technology... I hope it doesn't change!
sometimes I chuckle that I check a forum called "DVXUser" for info on 4k and now the latest videoDSLR technology... I hope it doesn't change!