So erm..

Domino Harvey

Active member
Here's a totally random and off topic In the wrong forum type question for you:

Q. Is It utterly stupid to ask what will be the next festival comp. after this one?

>_<
Sorry I'm just so anxious. I've been really mad at myself for the last 5 month's because I wanted to enter the Herofest, and I couldn’t and now I cant enter the horror fest. So I really really really REALLY want, no, there’s not even a want. I will enter the next one. I'm just an anxious person -^_^-
Is there any random Idea floating around?

[Prepares turret and places cigar In mouth, ready for flaming war of some kind] :Drogar-Smoke(DBG):
 
I thought that this fest was a Romantic Comedy! Sh*t! I better start re-shooting! :zombie_smiley:
 
Last edited:
Somehow I foresee that when Jarred reads this thread, he will call me names, and I expect that the profanity filter will be heavily employed. :)
 
Barry_Green said:
Somehow I foresee that when Jarred reads this thread, he will call me names, and I expect that the profanity filter will be heavily employed. :)
LOL!

We're behind you Barry. Stand up to him and tell him that the throngs of dvxusers are demanding a Romantic Comedy Festival! (be sure to use lots of heart-lovin' smilies! that'll help!)

Oh, wait a minute... I don't want to shoot a romantic comedy!
 
Yeah talk about a true challenge. Romantic comedy, comedy, or musical. Any of those would be a nice change
 
Actually, right now... I'd shoot just about anything that the fest required! I am having so much fun with this horrorfest!

And come to think about it.... I think a RomCom may scare away the Movie Master!!!
 
TheatreGuy said:
And come to think about it.... I think a RomCom may scare away the Movie Master!!!
Oh, now come on... you don't think Movie Master could do a RomCom starring Satan trying to ask a girl out? I think there's lots of potential there.
 
Barry_Green said:
Oh, now come on... you don't think Movie Master could do a RomCom starring Satan trying to ask a girl out? I think there's lots of potential there.

Oh, definitely! Sounds like a SNL skit starring Jon Lovitz.

"Worship me!"



John G.
 
We could have 30 days of....

"SOON, YOU WILL ALL NO(sic) MY MANHOOD..."

"ALL LOST SOULS WILL FALL UPON MY BED AND BE SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE"

"THE GATES OF ROMANCE HAVE OPENED"
 
Back
Top