snack food for horrorfest

Cynic821 said:
I personally cant stand any beer thats not a lite beer, and especially dont like guiness or sam adams. call me strange, but beer is a drink , drinking anything else feels like i should chew it.

I agree. Guiness and Sam Adams taste like sh%t. My friend drinks Guisness warm too. No thanks.
 
Cynic821 said:
I personally cant stand any beer thats not a lite beer
You obviously don't like beer...
Guinness.gif


:evil:
 
Blaine said:
You obviously don't like beer...
Guinness.gif


:evil:
Man, I wish I had a beer mug that refilled itself like that!!

You know pacman would be so !$@#faced if he kept drinking like that...
 
Last edited:
You know what I love to snack on.... reeses pieces... mm...
their is a candy named after me?

"try some fried bat ooooh! with some maggots ozzing poss yummy
 
Blaine said:
You obviously don't like beer...
Guinness.gif


:evil:
I just have to have my name by this smiley!

THAT's AWESOME!!!

Did you make that? Where do people get some of these great smileys!

Ted
 
TheatreGuy said:
I just have to have my name by this smiley!

THAT's AWESOME!!!

Did you make that? Where do people get some of these great smileys!

Ted
I'd love to take credit for it, but I stole it from Callaghan...
emoticon-08.gif
 
A beer? Who drinks A beer? Try putting away 8 of those milkshakes everyday and not get super fat.
 
Back
Top