Sell your RED Reservation!

Hello all, I'm just seeing if there is anyone out there who would be willing to sell their RED reservation to my little production company. We were a little late in getting with the RED rave, and unfortunately missed the end of reservations. Just curious. Thanks for looking!
 
From what I remember reading, reservations are non-transferable. You'll
just have to wait until they reopen the reservation process.

RED #74 RED ZOOM #228
 
Dang! Just thought I'd ask. When are they going to reopen the reservations? After all of the first ones are shipped I presume.
 
If you are to late you must wate. I mean, the redcore who believed in RED will tell you if it is strongly recommanded to be on the list or not ;-)
 
Yep, no selling reservations - shipped cameras, now, that's a different story.
It's the PS3 gouging all over again, folks... ;)
 
Well, how about this, I'll trade you my 2 60 gig PS3's that I have at my house + the remaining cost for your RED camera. That's a steal of a deal!
 
penfever said:
It's the PS3 gouging all over again, folks... ;)

Maybe so, but if you are a working owner/operator you will be able to make loads more money than just a quick sell. Also, this camera, the first run of the production will be a piece cinema history. The very first camera, Reservation #1 ( I know Jim has the first five) will someday end up in the Smithsonian. At least I am hopeful of this type of impact on motion media.
 
Back
Top