[FS: General] sell steadicam

I sell steadicam Glidecam V25 arm and vest (www.glidecam.com), sled from Movcam d 200. Monitor bracket with parallel rods, 2 battery v mount, c stand to balance, rigid case, keys, 5 plates in brass from 1 kg each to use with small camera. No monitor, but I can give you an old monitor I have but nothing special.

The unit is based in Italy I can send worldwide

PRICE: 3100 dollar

To have other information contact me to marlonfilm@libero.it I'm Fabio and this is my site www.marlonfilm.it

I accept only paypal

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6557.jpg
    IMG_6557.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6565.jpg
    IMG_6565.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6574.jpg
    IMG_6574.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6559.jpg
    IMG_6559.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6566.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6580.jpg
    IMG_6580.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6567.jpg
    IMG_6567.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top