screen grabs from Post apocolyptic western

Loganm187

Well-known member
So I started shooting my West fest entry and turns out I'm just going to make it a 20 plus minute short film, so here are some grabs. All stock DVX100, no adapter. also my entire budget was spent on hats lol
 

Attachments

  • shadows.jpg
    shadows.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 0
  • amy.jpg
    amy.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • jim western.jpg
    jim western.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 0
  • seth.jpg
    seth.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sophie jumk.jpg
    sophie jumk.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 0
Looks great! I like the slightly blown out highlights for this type of story as it gives off that sense of heat and too much light. And I like the hats. Good use of the budget!

Michael
 
Just wondering if i cut this down to 6 minutes somehow could I still qualify for westfest since I posted stills? I am not sure if that was one of the rules or not.
 
Just wondering if i cut this down to 6 minutes somehow could I still qualify for westfest since I posted stills? I am not sure if that was one of the rules or not.


I duno...check out the rules thread. But to cut from 20 mins to 6 is quite a chop!
 
detail -4
master ped -7
detail coring -6
24pa


Those are the main things that I can think of( except for maybe the coring) and make sure to white balance and always adjust the iris accordingly and I have been getting incredible depth of field lately (like in the face shot)

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top