Screen grabs from MONDO SEXXXX

Loganm187

Well-known member
My new project is underway and it's a series of shorts starring this freak director and his adventures...if that's what you wanna call them. Shot all at an Old theater on a stock DVX100B. Any feedback would be great!
 

Attachments

  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
Cool location. Like the 'dirty look' (not pointing at the sexxxx/babes thing here).

Freak director? Something autobiographical :D?

Grtz,
Jasper
 
Always the first to check out my stuff! I was trying to make it look as dirty as possible so I guess that worked out. somewhat....just scenarios with this guy. The next will be at his rundown trailer.
 
I'm still working on the colors I want for the film at the moment, but leaning more towards the cold blueish dirty feel like the one on the top left
 
Last edited:
Back
Top