Hi fs700 users,
I have just gotten my hands on the fs700 today. I like what I see so far...As I am trying to familiarized myself with the camera, I realized what most people said about its ergonomics is TRUE. It is quite hard to hold the camera just by holding the side grip. I guess in time, I can get used to it.
So, I want to find out from the fs700 users about what rig you are currently using (or customized rig) and why you like it that way. This will give me an idea of how to build/buy my rig. The zacuto fs700 shooter looks amazing but it is also ~$1000.
Any pointers/pictures appreciated.
I have just gotten my hands on the fs700 today. I like what I see so far...As I am trying to familiarized myself with the camera, I realized what most people said about its ergonomics is TRUE. It is quite hard to hold the camera just by holding the side grip. I guess in time, I can get used to it.
So, I want to find out from the fs700 users about what rig you are currently using (or customized rig) and why you like it that way. This will give me an idea of how to build/buy my rig. The zacuto fs700 shooter looks amazing but it is also ~$1000.
Any pointers/pictures appreciated.