Retribution of the Panasonic DVC30? (footage)

jmharper

Active member
http://vimeo.com/898297

A music video/narrative shot with the (unpopular) DVC30. I borrowed it from the university to shoot this adapterless and in low-lighting conditions. I wouldn't buy it over the DVX100, but the footage isn't terrible. You decide.
 
The DVC 30 was a great buy. They make a great "B" camera for the 100b.

As for the video- kind of eclectic.... but I don't get out much.:beer:
 
Give me 24p or give me death

Still, wonderful job. You made something that caught my attention for the entire duration and I forgot about the camera alltogether

Really nice work. I loved the intermittent color change from the black and white and really enjoyed the atmosphere. I wish you would have stayed indoors the entire time as the exterior shot really took me away from the mood you created

Great job
 
Not bad at all. The DVC30 is one of the better cams I have owned. Built like a tank. Granted its SD and 4:3 but it does what it does very well. My only minor complaints is no manual ND filter control switch and the lens is a little soft at its maximum 16x.
 
Back
Top