(Remote work) Anyone have access to a lighting studio/area?

JaredSMark

Active member
I'm going to be overseeing a course on lighting and I'd like to get some additional footage done for it. It doesn't matter where you're located. I'd do it myself but my own filming area is severely limited in space. If you have good gear and you have access to a decent-sized space to demonstrate different lighting setups, please get in touch. I'll give you more info privately and we'll work out a price for it.
 
Last edited:
Hey Jared!

I'm a line producer here in San Antonio/Austin area. I have access to studios and 3 & 10 ton trucks. I work with crew (Gaffers, Key Grips, Best Boys etc) that have worked on Amercian Crime, From Dusk to Dawn, Revolution etc. Early these year we worked at a 14,000 sq foot warehouse that we converted into a sound stage. I also have access to a 4,000 sq warehouse. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

I'm going to be overseeing a course on lighting and I'd like to get some additional footage done for it. It doesn't matter where you're located. I'd do it myself but my own filming area is severely limited in space. If you have good gear and you have access to a decent-sized space to demonstrate different lighting setups, please get in touch. I'll give you more info privately and we'll work out a price for it.
 
Back
Top