Relocated to Austin

bclighting

Well-known member
My wife and I just relocated to her home state of Texas from PA. For me it is bittersweet since I left an area that I was well established in. For years I have been working in the live event field as a lighting designer/tech. Now that I am in Austin I am looking for a bit of a change. I originally went to school for film production and would like to get back into it. I am strongest in the grip/electrics field although I do have experience in camera and carp departments. I have lit productions for the POTUS, the CEO's of the Hershey Company and Ahold USA. Most recently I have worked at a large stage and set company working on tours such as The Rolling Stones, Katy Perry, and One Direction. Since I am a northeastener I have no contacts in the Austin area. If you know someone or are someone that hires freelance crew and can keep me in mind that would be great. I am not doing this out of necessity, I have a live event company that has hired me but I I stated before, I want to expand and work on some of my other passions. Shoot me a PM with contact info and anything else I should be aware of and I can send a resume. Thanks in advance.

Ben Coleman
 
Last edited:
Back
Top