Red VS Z

scharky

Veteran
So for a while now I have been debating whether or not to just plunk down the cash for a Red, or a 350Z. Well sunday came around and my wife and I went down to a dealer with whom I have ties to because I wanted my wife to see how much fun it is to drive a Z Roadster. Long story short, they made us an offer we couldn't refuse and I am now the new owever of a 2004 350Z Roadster touring edition. Not saying the Red is completely out of the question for right now, but I think I'll just make the production rent the camera and equipment, while I roll up in my Z :).

Here's a pic I shot tonight.
Stefan-Z-1.jpg
 
Doesn't compare to my '92 Corolla. Just turned 200,000 klm the other day - might wash it.
 
Without a reservation, you can't expect to own a RED One until at least Spring 2008.

Nice choice. :thumbsup:
 
My best friend has one. Dude let me tell you, you will not regret your purchase.
Very sweet car.
 
That's what I was thinking...living the rough life, making those tough decisions...do I get a Z or a Red? That's like Sophie's choice right there
:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top